“BINARY GRADUATE SCHOOL”, a joint faculty between the Tashkent Financial Institute and Binary University of Malaysia, announces the start of admission for the 2020/2021 academic year for a master's double degree in the following programs:
1. MBA - Master of Business Administration - 18 months;
2. Master Science in Accounting & Finance (by research) - 24 months.
Admission from July 15 to August 25, 2020.
To apply for admission, candidates must provide the following documents:
1. Copy of passport (with registration);
2. Bachelor's degree from a national or foreign higher education institution (with a notarized translation into English). Students in their final year and graduating in 2019 must provide a certificate;
3. Local or international certificate confirming the level of English (IELTS minimum 5.5 (British Council / IDP), CEFR - B1 (issued by the State Testing Center);
4. Photo 3.4 x 4.5 (on a white background, in JPEG format, 1 piece)
Classes in all areas will be conducted by highly qualified foreign and local teachers with international experience.
Students enrolled in the BGS Joint Faculty will be considered both Masters of the Tashkent Finance Institute and Binary University Malaysia.
Personnel training and the educational system of masters can be carried out according to the "1 + 1" or "2 + 0" program.
Graduates who successfully complete the curriculum will receive a master's degree from the Tashkent Financial Institute (in accordance with the State Standard of the Republic of Uzbekistan) and an internationally recognized diploma from Binary University.
Working hours of the selection committee: Monday-Friday, 09: 00-18: 00.
For more information on all questions, please contact:
Telegram – @bgs_tashkent
Address: Tashkent, st. A. Temur, house 60A, Tashkent Financial Institute.